Cyndi duPont Photography

Specializing in Newborn, Infant, and Maternity Photography

OUR NEW PHONE # IS 806.797.0001


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SWPPA Convention




Convention Time! I love this time. It's a great time to visit with all of my photographer friends, find out what's new in our industry, shop, compete, and shop some more. LOVE IT!
My photographer friend Tonya Cozart from Lamesa was my traveling partner. We had a blast. We laughed till we cried, complained about the print judges, ate till we were about to pop, and brainstormed about new product lines that we hope you will love.
Above are 2 of the 4 prints that I entered into the Regional Print Competition. All 4 prints were just a few points away from receiving a merit. However they will all have another chance to merit at International Competition. By the way, thanks to all who helped me name the prints.

No comments: